Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Caduceus Ball

Last Saturday night, Brandon and I went to the Caduceus Ball at the Cadre Building downtown. It is a way for the school to honor the M4 class with a wonderful dinner, awards, and a lot of dancing (which was extremely entertaining)!

Lokeys & Parnells
Lokeys & Bootons

The theme of the night was the "Roaring 20's"

I love this picture of Brandon's cousin Adrienne

Cousins

??

Brandon, Jason, James, Gavin, Jay

We enjoyed spending time with all our friends. I can't believe this year is finally coming to an end. We are going to miss everyone so much.

Last, but not least, let me just tell you....I have to best husband ever!! I bought this dress the day of the Ball and the clasp on the back was falling off. While I was getting ready, he sewed it back on for me! Isn't this the cutest picture? Well, I think so!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of Brandon sewing on your clasp!! HA! Maybe he is practicing sutures on your dress :)

    ReplyDelete