Sunday, January 24, 2010

Out with the Old, in with the New

This weekend we had to break down and buy Bailey a new bed. She loves her bed so much and had just worn it out. Last weekend I washed it, and when I pulled it out of the dryer, the zipper had completely broken causing the lining to hang out. I couldn't stand the way it looked. On top of all that, she had outgrown it, and when she stretched out, she would hang off the sides. We really wanted to wait until we moved to get her a new bed, but after the zipper broke, it couldn't wait. I have included some before pictures of her old bed and an after picture. Beware the after picture is ugly! Also a few pictures of her trying out her new bed for the first time. I think she likes it!!

Sometimes I wish she would be that small again.....then I remember how much work it was!

She still sleeps like that!



Plenty of room to stretch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment