Sunday, August 23, 2009

New to This!!

I had been telling Brandon for a while now that I wanted to start blogging, but I kept putting it off. I think I was putting it off mainly because he kept telling me that the only people who were blogging were pregnant and those starting families. I continually told him that he was wrong and that he needed to get with it! As I kept putting it off, more and more of my friends began their own blogs, which made Brandon finally realize that I was RIGHT!!

Since we are living here in Memphis away from many of our friends and family, I thought this would be a great way for them to see what's going on in our lives. I am not promising that I will be the best at updating the blog, but I will do my best. Brandon has said that he will contribute to the blog as well. I already have an idea for my next post, but I just have to figure out how to post pictures so just bare with me a little bit.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh!!! SO happy you started a blog! Can't wait to hear what going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well most important of all Brandon realized that you were "RIGHT!" Thanks for letting us know about it. This will be a good way to keep up with you guys. Brandon said that only people who have families blog but you do have Bailey.
    Dad Lokey

    ReplyDelete